
Way to go UTES!
What an awesome 4th quarter, Utes down with 2 minutes to go and Brian Johnson threw nine completions and they scored a touchdown with about 45 seconds left. It was fantastic! I was screaming and cheering and Dylan told me that I was scaring him to death. I guess I was a little excited. JW is happier than a pig in poop. Bring on the Cougars!
1 comment:
Did you love that game? The one thing I hate about living here is that our ward consists of 98% BYU graduates. They know I'm a U fan. They harass me.... I even went to the UW vs Y game and sat with them. I want to be out of town when the U plays the Y.. granted I have caused some of the harassment but most has been in self defense. I hope the U pulls this off... otherwise it will be a long day on Sunday.
Post a Comment