Friday, December 5, 2008

The tree has been trimmed (whatever that means)~


The Tree! Dill's tree! Busting out the train!

We decorated the Christmas Tree this week. The kids were asking me everyday since Thanksgiving if we were putting up the tree. JW has also semi accused me of being a Grinch this year. I told him it's only a couple of days into December, chill out. So finally before they were all going to die the tree has been trimmed and the decorations up. By the way I have new rule with Christmas decorations if you can't get them up in one afternoon to one day, um you have to much stuff. The Christmas Gods are probably frowning upon me because I actually threw some decorations away this year. But a rule is a rule. I truly love this time of year and the kids are soooo much fun at their age. Everything is so magical. I cry every year when I unwrap my ornaments. They are so special, the different times in our lives. There is an ornament with a picture of Dylan when he is 10 months old and I cry and cry, he asks why are you crying looking at my picture? I just tell him that he is so big now and I miss him as a baby with his big head. Then we laugh. Enjoy the season!
Side note after I posted this and looked at the photo of my tree..um...there are only red balls on one side of the tree....ahh kids come on now!

2 comments:

wandering nana said...

Hey, I know you liked coming to our house. Guess your rule goes out the door in our house. It takes me a week to decorate. Some of the pictures should look familar to you as I've had the decor that long. I was going to say something about the red balls but I figured you were making a statement (Utes)"D

CoUrT.n.JuS said...

Tiff we got our snowman at cabelas last year it was like $50 bucks. When we seen it we knew we had to have it cuz it fit us (jus) perfect!!