

I did a mini makeover in Sophie's room this weekend. I really want to paint it but if you know me I really have to be in the mood to paint. After the my sweet old house and how many times I painted in there, I think that I am still a little burned out. Or I get a bug up my hiney and go to the store and get paint and re-do a room in one evening. (like I did with Dylan's). So I spruced it up a little and I think it looks cute. Sophie loves it, so that's all that matters.
Second..............


Can you guess what my son is learning about in Kindergarten?
Penguins! The first picture is of Dylan (the daddy penguin) with his egg resting on his feet. To protect it from the ice.
He put a ball inside his sock and came waddling out into the living room to show Jesse and I and we thought he was too funny. He always has really creative ideas. I love it!

1 comment:
Ilove the drapes they good real nice!!!Makes the room look more like a princess lives there. And of course Dylan with his imagination. He always thinking !!!!
LOVE YA
Post a Comment