
My spleen will be removed on Friday.
Everyone has been asking me are you ready?
Ready? For what? I think I'm prepared. My kids will be taken care of thanks to Grannie and Lynnie, I have stocked the fridge, I have dusted the things that don't get dusted very often.
(ie: the fans, the base boards, the lights, I thought if I'm laid up for a couple of days these things would drive me insane to look at.)
After many tests and lots of my blood taken, my doctor thinks if the spleen comes out I will feel better. The funny thing is it doesn't hurt and I feel fine. I am getting sick more often, but next to having RA (I wish they could remove that from my body!) it's a walk in the park. The doctor also told me that I will have more energy because apparently I'm anemic too. I thought that tending 7 kids plus my two was the reason for my ability to fall asleep within 15 seconds of my head hitting the pillow. Well the countdown has begun, wish me luck!
7 comments:
Tiff.... I am worried bout you I guess I need to keep up more? Casey knows more than I do. Everything will be fine though, ANd my question is .... So if we don't need a splen and we don't need appendiz and we don't need tonsils,, WHY do we have them!???? GEE! ANyways We will be thinkin about you lots and know that we love you!!! IF you need ANYTHING I will be SO glad to come do anything even if it is dusting your fans,... I scrubbed my walls this last weekend so I am in the MODE:)
Oh Tif, you will be fine. It will all be good and you will be forced to rest and sleep. I'll be thinking of you
Tiff! That makes me feel sad that you have to go through surgery. Recovery seems to take FOREVER! Mike had his spleen removed over a decade ago and he's doing fine. You will as well. I'm glad that your doc found something to fix to make you feel better! I'll be thinking about you!
Tiffy, Everything will be okay :)
If I could I would give you my splen in a heart beat. LOVE YOU SIS!!! And just think you will feel better soon.
Tif!! Good luck tomorrow I will call Grannie and check on ya! LOVE ya and everything will be ok!
Your children where angels, and you are too!! You have lots of people praying for ya everything will be OK, I just know it. Please take things slowly and you'll do just fine. Your sweet kids will be glad your home and I know that Dilly bug will help you like crazy.
LOVE YA and your in my prayers.
Post a Comment