Thursday, April 23, 2009

Visitors~ (the good kind!)


He were so happy to have Grandma and Grandpa here to visit from Arizona. And we all have to thank them for bring the warm nice weather up here with them. When Grandma and Grandpa leave we have to go through this sort of de-tox with Dylan and Sophie. The constant attention, the tickling, the laughing, the playing, the adventures, the hugging, the card games, the fun. I have to say it is a little rough on Jesse and I but we wouldn't have it any other way. We love them so much!


At the end of the big giant slide!
They went down this slide about 50 times and it never got old watching them laugh all the way down!



Taking a picture on a Merry-go-round is a lot harder than it looks!

3 comments:

grannie jaon said...

Boy! They do alot of fun things!!!I just come down and sit and watch them, I need to learn some new treats. an have more fun!!! Your sweetie's are very lucky

LOVE YA

Gwen said...

We know about Grandma detox at our house, too!
Looks like you all had a fun time!

Laura said...

Hey, this is Laura. I love your blog. It's a lot of fun to look at your picts. (Good job on the merry go round.) I will have to tell you next time I see you about "the question" at our house. You got off pretty easy. Anyway, I'm at pleasepassthebrain.blogspot.com Hope we see you and your family again soon! :)