Saturday, May 16, 2009

A few things!

A few things that I heard this week~

- My rolly polly is "sleeping" (Sophie)
- If I had a choice between you and another mom I would chose you! (Dylan)
- Why do the kids (daycare kids) call you Tiff? Your name is Mom!(Sophie)
- One second for you (me) is like 100 hours! (Dylan)
- Ohh, my rolly polly just broke in half! (Sophie)
- You should cook on TV and dad could hold the camera. (Dylan)
- I'm not a stink bomber, I just like to toot outside! (Sophie)
- Why do I have to use soap in the shower? (Dylan)

2 comments:

grannie jaon said...

Yeah, Why would you want a boy to use soap????? Another Dylan classic!!1

LOved having to sweet childhiding in my truck.

LOVE YA ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wandering nana said...

You're kids say the cutest things. Thanks for sharing.