Friday, May 8, 2009

TGIF~

A few things that happened today before 11:00 am.
- three kids have peed their pants.
- one pooped
- three band aids have been applied
- the TV has been pulled over and on to the ground. (thank goodness it was the 13in.)
- two kids crashed into each other
- two kids spilled their really sticky juice on the floor
- a bowl of fruit loops spilled on the floor
- I burnt my toast
- the toilet over flowed and I mean over flowed!
- my dishwasher door is stuck (maybe from the juice?)
Just when I'm ready to throw in the towel I received this...
(via Dylan mail)



...and everything melted away and I knew that I was doing something right today. (at least Dylan made me think so.) Thank goodness for Dylan mail! :)

Babysitters side note: No children were harmed or hurt in this post! ~whew~

7 comments:

wandering nana said...

Are you crazy???? Babysitting? Oh do I admire you. Maybe you need a padded room to put them all in. I know you are a lot of fun to be around, so those kids must be having the time of their little lives.

Gwen said...

Oh my. Sounds like a crazy morning. I hope the toilet is up and running. I am trying to guess which antics my two were involved in. :( I'm afraid to guess!!
Such sweet notes from Dylan!
You are a patient woman and we appreciate you very much!!

CoUrT.n.JuS said...

Sounds Crazy!! BUt that is SO cute from dill bug! It makes me smile. They are so sweet Conner I think knows when to drop the "I love you mom!" Right before I am ready to scream and then I forget about everything! Kids are So sweet!! I love the Dylan mail (It makes me wanna Send him all his supplies)

Tiffany said...

Thanks WN! I love you!

And Gwen, honestly only one of the items was Sarah and it was the fruit loops so no big deal. Several were my own! It was just one of those days. It makes me appreciate the quite days even more!!!

Gwen said...

I know about having "one of those days!" We have them around here quite a bit! :)
I can see little Miss Sarah and Jason doing ALL of the things on your list, so I guess I'm glad they weren't the only offenders. hee hee
Hope you have a Happy (and relaxing!) Mother's Day. You deserve it!!!

grannie jaon said...

Oh my heck!!! Tiff, I didn't even ask about your day!!!!! I just came and dumped on you with my stuff. I'm so sorry. But I do remember those Mommy days where nothing went right.

LOVE YA

skbkmjfamily said...

Tiff, I wish I could have that great of an attitude. You are one calm woman, but we have always known that. You had to be the calm "sister" to the crazy five girls.