Thursday, August 20, 2009

Laughter~


I couldn't resist posting this picture. It makes me laugh every time I see it....
Grannie and Gramps at Disneyland! I love how Gramps is thrown' a gangster peace sign...
Hilarious!!!!

5 comments:

wandering nana said...

I want to know how they got the scooters? I need to check those out next time. (Is that your folks? I can't tell because of the hats and glasses.)

Tiffany said...

WN- yes, that is Terry and Joan!
My brother-in-law rented them in Disneyland for them. Funny stuff!

CoUrT.n.JuS said...

Tiffy!! I told them before they went you better not cruise around on the Motorized Scooters and They laughed... So When I seen this Picture a while ago I about DIED!!!! LOL CLASSIC :) I love it! Wouldn't it be FUN to go ALL together, I wanna do so much with everyone, Camping, Boating, Disneyland GEE! We need to get plannin! BTW thank so much for The "Goodie" bag for the boys and dilly boy for the Cars !! You are the BEST LOve you LOTS

Terilyn said...

I love how their holding hands !!!

Libby said...

That is the best! Oh how I love my "other" mom and dad!