I love them so much!!! I'm so honored to be their mom. They remind me everyday how luck that I am. They teach me things that I know My Heavenly Father has a hand in. My sweet son, I can't imagine my life without his sweet spirit. He reminds us every night to say prayer even if he is half asleep he will still want to say family prayer. I had a wonderful opportunity the other night on the way home from Orem. Dylan said mom I know I have a spirit but what is it really? I tried to explain the best that I could. We talked and talked and I fought back tears the entire ride home. The Spirit was so strong. I told my kids that we are here on earth to learn and grow and to live the best that we can to return to live with our Heavenly Father. My sweet Sophie said are you going to be in Heaven Mama? I told her that I will be there and she has to stay close to Heavenly Father and talk to him always and without any hesitation she said, ok mama, I will.
What a wonderful experience that car ride home was. I felt like they were understanding everything that I said to them. I hope to have many more of these special, sacred, conversations with my kids. What a joyful wonderful life that I have....
5 comments:
You are such a great mom.
What a sweet conversation to have with your kids and a great opportunity to teach with the spirit. It's the little moments like this that make the difference. :) You have such great kids and are an amazing mama! :) So grateful for the opportunity to know you all! :)
Tiff.. I wish I could be LIKE YOU!!! I love ya!! You are the Best MOM
Oh tiffy!!! You are so cute! Hey I was wondering if you would take a picture of your lil table runner that grams got ya at swiss days. I am trying to make one.. :)
That's sweet Tiffy, and her heavenly children. I'm so thankful to be able to learn from you!! What truly special spirits you all are........LOVE YOU so MUCH
Post a Comment