Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Ironing~

I busted out the iron and the ironing board this afternoon and Sophia was completely fascinated with it. Can you tell it has been a while since I have ironed. I have maybe ironed a dozen things since we have lived here (3 1/2 yrs). She wanted to know everything about it, how it made the clothes flat, why is it hot, why am I doing it, everything. I am a huge fan of wrinkle releaser can you tell? Note to self, bust out the ironing a little more often so that my daughter will not be so fascinated with it.

3 comments:

wandering nana said...

I had a basket in a closet that was under the stairs. I would just throw things that needed to be ironed in it. The pile was about 4ft high. When we were getting ready to move, I remember opening that door and thought.... I need to get caught up on my ironing. I finally did..... I gave it all to the DI!

Gwen said...

Ironing? What's ironing? I don't even think I have an ironing board anymore! :)
I remember being fascinated when my mom ironed, too.
Maybe we should get our girls toy irons just so they know what they are! haha

grannie jaon said...

Who taught you to iron on a ironing board? I don't think you ever saw me iron but on top of the washing machine of what I wanted to wear.