
Birthday!
My sweet baby girl turned six on April 4th. I know, I was sad...She is so special I tell her that she is my best friend everyday. She makes me laugh, smile, and feel warm fuzzy's all the time. She tells me at least 25 times a day that she loves me. I mean who can be sad when you are told that you are loved all the time. It was her first "friend party". We decided to have a salon party. We painted fingernails and toes and the girls loved it! I came up with a couple of fun games that turned out to be the hit of the party. (who knew?)
I made each of the girls put a ring pop on their big toe and they had to get it in their mouth without any help from their hands. It was so funny! Then I had gathered small items around the house like buttons, and marbles and the girls had to pick them up with their feet and drop them in a jar that too was a blast. Sophie I know enjoyed herself because she giggled the entire time. I had so much fun making her cupcakes that I stayed up until 1:30 in the morning. We had a great day!
Dylan hiding from all the girls~
Spring Break!
We kind of at the last minute decided to head to sunny AZ for Spring Break. It was quite a chore to get all of the daycare kids arranged and everyone happy but I pulled it off. The kids had no idea that we were going to AZ. We took them out of school on Friday afternoon and we started driving. They thought that we were going to St. George. A couple of times I thought that Dylan was going to figure it out and Sophie kept saying that she knew St. George wasn't this far, but they finally fell asleep and before we knew it it was 1:30am and we were in Grandma's and Grandpa's driveway. The kids woke up when we stopped and they couldn't believe that we were there. They were SO excited. We had a great time and enjoyed family and relaxed for seven days. We went to the Children's Museum of Tucson and the kids loved the rock climbing wall. We hiked the second day we were there and I had a wonderful blister on my heal so I had to take it easy the rest of the week. We even swam the last two days we were there. It was a little too chilly for the Tucson crowd but for us it was perfect.
Easter!
Easter was great the kids at I went to the Santaquin Easter Egg hunt and it was packed. The kids did great though. My girly girl Sophie was only picking up pink eggs. She was skipping over the others just to get the pink ones it was so cute.
We had a nice Sunday, the kids loved the find the eggs and of course their baskets and all the candy...then we headed to Grannie's house and had a wonderful dinner with the fam. I love the see my niece's and chat with them.
Dylan and Sophie trying not to blink because their Mom put them right in the direct sunlight!!!
Missing Tooth!
I guess when you turn six, you just keep getting bigger and teeth start falling out. My little girl lost her tooth right before school. In the parking lot in fact. She said mom do you think you could get my tooth out and of course the dangling tooth had my name all over it. So with one twist it was out! She was so proud of her self and was so excited to show all of her friends. I cried as I drove away. I think that the tooth falling out was the last straw of by baby growing up too fast. What a wonderful busy month and 1/2 that we have had.
Mother's Day!
What makes a Mom more proud than siblings loving each other. Sophie wrote "I Love You" on yellow stickies and stuck them all over her brother! My heart melts for these two!!
I had a awesome Mother's Day as usual. My hubby always goes above and beyond what he needs to and that means I get spoiled all day. My kids made me the most sweetest, loving cards and Jesse too. I just cried when I read them. We visited Grandma Frieda, Grammie, and Grannie. We had a nice dinner with everyone! I love my kids, I love my Hubby, I'm so blessed that we have jobs, a wonderful family, awesome kids, and all great things come from having the gospel in our lives.
2 comments:
Boy!!!! What cute pictures I love the toe sucking and the pretty pink dress, and the missing tooth.. And of course Dilly being he's cute self hiding from the girls.
LOve ya all xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo
Very fun post. Loved the Birthday party.
Post a Comment