Sunday, September 28, 2008

Spells and Potions~


Thanks to my great friend Libby we had a fun crafting weekend. We got a little excited about the Halloween decorations this weekend. We made potions and spells with fun things called water jewels. We all couldn't stop touching them, they feel like cool, soft, squishy balls. The kids just wanted to stir them with their fingers. I personally wanted to fill the bath tub up with them and soak for a couple of hours. I'm starting to think that we are a little hard up for some entertainment we enjoyed ourselves WAY too much with these water jewels. Thanks Libby!

4 comments:

wandering nana said...

Where did you get your cute tags? I still can't figure out how to download the prints and then put message. Wasn't is fun to make. I know what you mean about the tub... if you get adding water to them you will be able to fill your tub.

Libby said...

I'm glad you were able to find them. Where did you get yours, I've had people asking me but the only store I know of is the Rexburg store. I love the tags, so cute! I would catch my kids sneeking their hands into the jars after I told them to stay out. But I found my self doing it too. Maybe it's the new zen garden for relaxation.

Tiffany said...

I just made my tags with the computer. It was fun! I called around several places and the only place I found them were at Micheal's. They were only $.99 too. I wished I had bought more because I had to go to Orem to get them...I figured it was ok to copy yours Libby because we live in different states;)
Thanks again for the idea!

TX Girl said...

My mom was RAVING about your jars and was annoyed with me that I worked today and didn't spend time looking at blogs. She was right- they did turn out awfully cute.