
Sleeping Beauty and the Fire Chief!
Grandma and Grandpa from Arizona!The kids had a great time Trunk-or-treating with daddy, grandpa and grandma. I of course stayed home sick. I handed out the candy at home and can I just say I hate the pillow case trick-or-treat bag. Come on mothers out there by a bag for a dollar, give your kid a purse, how about even a paper sack but please enough with the pillow cases. I am finally feeling better, thank goodness. We played card games with grandma and grandpa, laughed and I had to answer the never ending question, "mom can I have some candy?" Although I was sick I really enjoyed the kids laying around with me, we read books, watched EVERY Max and Ruby there is, colored coloring books, and talked. I think they enjoyed it too.
3 comments:
So sorry to hear you were sick!!!
Thank goodness for grandma and grandpa's! By the way, I'll try not to be offended with the pillowcase comment. Yes, I'm one of those moms, but in my defense when you have a mom like mine that makes cute halloween pillowcases for my kids I can't help but use them, plus you can hold a lot more candy!
Oh ! What fun, next year I'm coming down. The only kids I care about to see in the neighborhood are the Oaks. Dylan looks great as a fireman,and of course what else could Sophie be but one of the princess.
LOV YA
I don't know you where a blogger!
I just found it on Court's web-site. Like Libby I'm offended by the pillowcase comment. That is what Kenadie used. We'll see what you do when your on the last kid and it's 10 yrs old. OKAY!!!!! And I bet Kenadie got more Twix than Dylan.
Post a Comment