Saturday, January 3, 2009

GO UTES!

OHH YEAH!!
How sweet it is! Well JW is hoarse and sore from yelling and pumping his fists. He has this condition of yelling at the top of his lungs when anything goes right or wrong. If you know JW you are laughing reading that last sentence because you all know that he is not a talker, and is usually very shy. But something happens when he watches the Utes and he blossoms into a screaming, yelling, jumping up and down, pumping his fists man. Every time Dylan would hear his dad yelling he would come running and they would do this ritual hand slapping and then a hug. It became a little game for Dill and JW was loving it. A kind of Father Son bonding moment.
We have had a great time watching the UTES this season and what fun family memories that we have.

4 comments:

wandering nana said...

So, I sent a message to all our Y friends up here. They all told me they watched the game and actually cheered for the Utes. I have one YW that is an avid Y fan and we are still sending emails back and forth.... she just can't except the fact we beat them. Glad you're a Ute fan.

Terilyn said...

Tiff-
I'm glad someone else's husband is a little nutty when it comes to the Utes. You should see Mike's video on my blog. True Mike - behind closed doors!

grannie jaon said...

Don't tell Dad I told ya but we watched the game too!! It's was a really good game. No yelling and jumping up and down but enjoyed.

Love Ya

Terilyn said...

Tiff, I will not show this to Sasha or Kenadie so you can still be their favorite aunt. GO COUGARS!!!!!