Thursday, January 8, 2009

Words from a Princess~

Sophie said to me today, "Mamma it is glittering outside!" "Look how beautiful!"
The sun was shining on the snow and making the snow "glitter!"
More words from the princess:
I had a light load of kids today and so I really wanted to go to Robert's Craft Store. (it's a long drive, but it's my guilty pleasure) So after I dropped Dylan off at school I took the kids to Robert's. Inside I went down the paper isle and Sophie is saying "Ohh look at that beautiful pink paper!" "Look at that one!" "Mamma that is so, so, so, so, pretty!" She was going crazy, it was almost the same reaction when we go down the shoe isle.
I love how she loves the small beautiful things in life. She's the best!

2 comments:

grannie jaon said...

OH my sweet Sophie!! I need to take a page out her book and start enjoying more of whats important,anything that's pink and I love the handbag aisle. And most of all I love my Whitney's.

wandering nana said...

Oh my word, another pink girlie girl. Lara has one too. Who would have thought. Love the post.