Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Be my Valentine~



I ask, is kindergarten too young to be receiving a "real" Valentine card?
Dylan came home with this card today and I about died.
Mom: Who is this from?
Dylan: Alyssa.
Mom: Did she give everyone a card?
Dylan: Nope just me.
Mom: WOW! She must think you are so nice.
Dylan: Ya, she does.
Mom: Good boy, always be nice to girls.
Dylan: No problem, I will....~smile~

6 comments:

CoUrT.n.JuS said...

AHHHH! Dill'S first girlfriend! That is sweet He was probably so shy too! Well atleast he has waited tell he was in 1st grade?
(I think that is what he is in) Conner think that every girl is his girlfriend! Even the twins? That is so cute though! Oh ya how are you feeling btw? Let me know if we can do anything. Love you

wandering nana said...

AHHHH.... don't tell him to be nice to girls! Tell him they have cooties and he needs to stay away from them, otherwise they will be chasing him and he will be interested in them in 9th grade!!! You don't want him interested until he is 26 years old.... then he will use his brain instead of his hormones... "}

Terilyn said...

You tell Alyssa to BACK OFF!!!! She has to go through me and Sash before she gets to Dylan :-)

grannie jaon said...

this is only the beginning of many more. He's just to cute. I'd be sending him love letters if I was 6 too!!

LOVE YA

wandering nana said...

Hey, Grannie Jaon.... How come you don't have a blog?

Terilyn said...

Brigam's the one that's chasing the girls and he's in second. Been doin' it since Kindergarten and before. This year he asked me to buy him a pink shirt for the big V-day. I told him that I wasn't sure he'd wear it after that and he assured me that he would. After further probing and the purchase of the said pink shirt he told me that his "girl" liked the color pink and he wanted to wear it for her. It was all his idea, not hers. He'll go far thinking of stuff like that on his own.