- The spleen is gone! After a four hour surgery, blood transfusions, and some pain it is out and cancer free...Hooray~
- I have a new appreciation for RN's, CNA's and Surgeons. I thank them for being so knowledgeable in there jobs.
- I missed my kids.
- I love my husband.
- I have very good people around me.
- I'm thankful for family, I'm so lucky!
- It's nice to be home.
- Mom, "you walk really slow now" (Dylan)
- There is a lot of junk on TV
- You can't read, when you are on pain medicine.
- I love the smell of lily's.
- It's amazing how good a shower feels.
- Mom, "why is your belly button squished? (Sophie)
- I love this gospel and the power of prayers.
- I loved taking the sacrament in the hospital. What a neat experience.
- I have a new company in the house (thanks to Dylan, that little business man) it's called Paper Works City. For all of my paper and office supply needs. I have had several things delivered that he thought I needed, CD cover, 6 elastics, and 5 pieces of paper. I think that I could use all of those in bed don't you?
- I got to play Pet shops with Sophie uninterrupted for an hour.
- Mom, "what kind of saw did they used on ya?" (Dylan)
- Life is calm and life is good~
4 comments:
I'm so glad that your home and walking slow!! I'm also thankful for pray and the knowledge that they are heard and answered. I think that everyone needs to go through a little pain so that we can apprecipate all that we have. Tell Jesse thank you for taking good care of my sweet daughter.
LOVE YA & your sweet family
I've been worried and wondering how you were doing. I'm glad you are okay. Take it easy.
Hi Tiffany!!
I don't know how I missed your blog!!! I'm addicted to blogs and am glad I found yours-- it was on my feedjit today. ;)
I hope you continue to feel better. I will give you a call...haven't wanted to bug you too much!
I like Dylan's "saw" comment!
Take care.
I'm glad you are doing well, and being taken care of. It was good to hear from you as I posted about our trip. Now that I won't be working hopefully I'll have a chance to have lunch with you sometime! I love the way kids think!
Post a Comment