Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Fun~


We had a great weekend just hanging out together. We decided to go to the Jazz game at the last minute and we had so much fun. Dylan has been watching the Jazz games with JW and is really getting into them. He was so funny our seats were two rows from the top (really high) and Dylan said do you think that I'm on T.V.? So we called Grannie Joan and being the wonderful grannie that she is she said, I think I see you on T.V. Dylan was so happy! He clapped and cheered at every basket. Sophie couldn't keep her eyes off of The Bear and she would just start laughing. We had a great time! We got home pretty late so when church starts at 8:30 needless to say we were all tried. So no cute Easter Sunday church pictures. Ohh well maybe next year. I did manage to remember to take one of the kids finding Easter eggs. Whew, I might still be a good mom.

5 comments:

Brittney said...

Cute picture!!! Oh grams told us about dylan's comment and we all laughed! He is so cute! I know you should have gotten a kitty for Soph! They are all gone now. I was suprised how fast they did go... Love ya tiffy!

grannie jaon said...

I think that is one of the cutest picture that anyone would want for EAster!!
My cute Dilly-bug and my princess Sophie.

LOVE YA

wandering nana said...

Cute picture of the two. Guess what, I'm in Nebraska visiting your favorite Aunt.

Tiffany said...

Ohh WN,
You know that I remember that summer often. It was one of the best. I still remember her making me clean the corners of her kitchen floor with a butter knife. Ohh and cleaning the top opening of the washer with all that caked on laundry soap..Ohh how I miss that. Ahh the Cal. raisins! Priceless! She was really so much fun, and I'm sure that she hasn't changed a bit!! Please give her my love!

Gwen said...

Cute picture! We didn't get our "Sunday best" pictures taken, either. Too rushed before church, too cranky after!
So I had to redress Sarah the next day to get a picture of her in her Easter dress! :)
I saw on your comments something about a kitty for Sophie. I know someone who has some if you are interested! :)
I'd like to get Sarah a cat, but I'm not sure i can talk hubby into yet another animal!