Sunday, May 3, 2009

10 things that Dylan gets REALLY excited about~

1) Paper (he loves it)
2) Envelopes (he cuts them in half so he can have two)
3) Tape (his Grandpa & Grannie Joan keep him supplied)
4) Clip boards (every six year old needs a clip board right?)
5) Pamphlets (any kind, his eyes light up like he is in a candy store)
6) Business cards (I am constantly saying, "It's just for my son.")
7) PVC pipe (he has spent his own money to buy it)
8) Staples and Staplers (can you imagine when I vacuum his room)
9) Home Depot How To books (ie: Decks, flooring, roofing, ect.)
10)Flowers (he took 30 minutes to pick out the right ones.)

He cracks me up. He is defiantly one of a kind. I heart Dylan!

3 comments:

grannie jaon said...

that's my dilly bug!!! I didn't know about PVC pipe, you may want to stop taking him to Home Depot.

Your blog makes my day. LOVE YA

Gwen said...

This is too funny. My older boys were also very excited about office supplies when they were Dylan's age. My mom used to give them tape, post it notes, and markers for gifts! :)
I have some business cards for your little office manager, just forgot to bring them today! :)

CoUrT.n.JuS said...

Tif, That is Hilarous!! But I wanna know how you are going to stop taking him to Home Depot! THat is like Gramps Fav place! And doesnt Jess work there too...Anyways that is super way cute:) Miss you guys