"Addiction!" I say,,,"to what?" I don't drink Diet Coke. (that one runs in the family) I don't have an addiction to shoes, clothes, jewelry, or books. I might have a slight addiction to ribbon, and paper, but nothing that my sweet husband would be so concerned about. So after wondering what this might be he said, "The Food Network"
"THE FOOD NETWORK" I said. "WHAT" After a small discussion about me and channel 231 I agreed. I do have an addiction to Food Net. (as us junkies call it) I really do not watch much TV. But now that I think about it anytime that I do watch TV it is on the Food Net. Ohh, and especially on Saturday mornings! I told JW that he should be grateful that I watch such educational things. I really have become a better cook and learned tons of stuff by watching it. I told him that I am addicted to food and the Food Net. is my drug of choice. So there it is out in the open. I'm an addict.
2 comments:
I believe that Steve watches Food network to relax before he goes to sleep, and Scott watches it too! So maybe its some kind of a family problem.
At least you have a healthy addiction-- learning how to cook new things!
My addictions are not as educational--reality TV like American Idol... oh, and checking blogs can be very addictive, too! :)
Post a Comment