Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Gone~

Look what Dylan lost last night......

I know, I know he is going to lose like 8 more but the 1st one is a milestone, isn't it. I thought that he would be the type to leave it in until it is hanging by a thread. But, this is how it went....
D- I want to get it out mom.
M- Ok, let's do it!
D- Ohh, look at it, it's so loose!
M- Here is a piece of TP try and pull it out.
D- I almost got it, I'll try again.....
~Seven more times later to pull it out~
D- I can't get it!!
M- Can I try?
D- Yes, but don't twist it.
D- Uhhhhhh...
D- Ohh, I don't think you can do it either, wait.....YOU GOT IT OUT!
M- Ha, you didn't even know I did it!!!!
D- Thanks mom~
Ohh, my big boy with a tooth missing!!

The next photo you all have to take an oath of silence before you look at it...I'll wait...This is JW doing his "interpretation" of the Tooth Fairy!

(He doesn't read our blog, sad, so I know he won't see that I posted this picture!)

6 comments:

Terilyn said...

Tell diddy bug Congrats!!!! I knew he would be tough :) Tell Jess good thing the kids are asleep when the tooth fairy comes or they would never want to loose a tooth again!!!

Gwen said...

When Justin lost his first tooth, it was a bittersweet moment. All of those "firsts" mean our babies are growing up!!
Now, when Logan loses a tooth, the tooth fairy has to be reminded SEVERAL times to visit (sheesh!)
The tooth fairly interpretation photo is too funny!

grannie jaon said...

I can't wait to see my little deede bug with a tooth missing. Boy! it's a good thing dylan is a good sleeper, cause that tooth fairy could of scared him to death.

LOVE YA


Happy Birthday!!!!!

wandering nana said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Tiffany, Happy Birthday to yoooooouuuuu "}

wandering nana said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Tiffany, Happy Birthday to yoooooouuuuu "}

Tiffany said...

Thanks MOM'S!