Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sophie really wants a dog~


Can you tell?

8 comments:

Gwen said...

So sweet. You can have either or both of our dogs (take your pick!) OR a cute black kitty OR a bunny. Or, all four! hahaha
I'd like to liquidate the number of pets we have, especially when the kids don't always follow thru with their pet chores.
Sigh.

CoUrT.n.JuS said...

You should of bought that one from my mom! I guess Brit did Dennis took it to her yesterday!

Terilyn said...

WHAT!!!!! Britt bought that dog!!
Little Sophie does need a puppy! Tell her daddy to stop being mean:(
and get her a PUPPY!!!

wandering nana said...

Don't get one. It's like having a little kid but far more destructive... believe me, I know... I am still wondering what we were thinking and McTavish is 10 months old.

Brittney said...

Tiffy if jess will let you, I will give you that puppy he is really sweet.

Tiffany said...

No, your puppy is cute but I want a big dog!! Thanks though...How is Muffers with the puppy?

Brittney said...

Ok Tiffy! Oh he is good they are getting used to each other still. But the puppy want to be tech's side partner and muff is not quite sure LOL!! :)

christie said...

I gave in to the "I want a puppy" thing too...We got one for Liv's 3rd birthday. I now am the proud owner of a black & brown weiner dog (siginificantly thinner than my parent's dog!). I have a total love/hate relationship with him. I never thought I would have a dog, but I caved. I am weak.