We have a new pet at our house. He's small and furry! We don't need to feed him, he finds food himself. He's not allowed in the house. He is really low maintenance. He showed up at our door today and we might just keep him.....maybe not! I wouldn't let JW kill him, how often do you see a tarantula wandering around. Here he is...


2 comments:
Seriously, do we have those things in Utah? Just FYI.... please give a warning and post the picture below the story..... I am going to have nightmares now.... I HATE spiders..... especially really BIG ones. Now that I got that off my chest... Won't he die from the cold? Capture him (can't believe I said that} and keep him in a Spider cage (at pet store). Of coarse, you'll have to buy bugs or capture them to feed him. I know people do keep them for pets... as for me, I would pay someone to move him to the next county!
WN~ I didn't know they could live here either until I moved here. They have been spotted here in garages and they like to live in the rock walls that we have. We just left it be so now I open the front door very carefully. Sorry for frightening you! ;)
Post a Comment