These are the things that I fished out of Dylan's shorts the other day. What a boy! I'm usually too lazy to go through pockets but, today I'm glad I did....
As if Sophie's Princess castle couldn't get anymore girly, she found a way to put some more "bling" on it. So cute!
Can you imagine the reaction from me at 9:45pm from this little prank my son did in my bedroom. I might have said a bad word... Stinker...
I think we are getting into the swing of school, preschool, homework, running every where quite nicely. I'm getting into my grove pretty good and so are the kids. I think I'm ready for another vacation, it that bad? We all have the camping bug going on. Dylan plays camping everyday and Sophie wants to go in Grandpa's trailer again. I just want to be in the mountains and feel that peace of nature. Ahhhh....until next time....
2 comments:
Sophie, her sweet shy smile and the way she holds her fingers. Nothing sweeter, I love the spider hanging, he's for sure going into a real boy. LOVE them lots
I use to find those kind of things in Meggan's pockets... I never had a girlie girl.... even Txgirl really wasn't a girlie girl.... she was just a purse and hat person.... Lib was the animal person.... Kate was more the baby doll and Jenn did like the dress ups but never had a pink girl (I don't think any of them like pink). I definitely have girlie girl granddaughters. Can't believe your kids are old enough to go to school...
Post a Comment