Dylan was baptized on 1/1/11! I don't think that he is ever going to forget that. What a great day this was, lots of family and lots of food, is there anything better? We had Grandma and Grandpa come and brave the "really" cold weather to be a part of this day. Grannie and Gramps came along with Aunt Lynnie, Brittney, Brady, Shaylei, Stephen, Sasha, Kenni, Uncle Steve, Aunt Linda, Austin, Whitney, Zacky, and Tessa. We are so lucky to have such a great family and so much support! My sweet hubby was so nervous, that we didn't see him all morning. He did an amazing job and his confirmation prayer was so beautiful. Grandma from AZ. made her famous pizza and fed the entire crew. That was a large order and she did it!
>After everyone had left for the day Dylan came up to me and said, "Mom I just feel really clean." I said, "Inside!" and he said, "Yes, I feel really clean inside and out." I then asked him what her felt when he was being confirmed and he said that he felt Sprite in his belly. He really felt the Holy Ghost that day. I told him to never forget that feeling it is the best feeling in the world! What a wonderful experience for him I hope that he remembers this forever. Below: My favorite picture, is this boy ready to receive the Holy Ghost or what! So precious!
2 comments:
Dylan is one special young man. I love him so much.
I can't believe he is already 8 years old...seems like we were just visiting you in your house in Midvale and he was brand knew. I miss your mom.
Post a Comment