Monday, September 19, 2011

Summer wrap-up!

Part 1...
All and all we had a wonderful summer. The kids had a great time. I love to have my kids here, I love the late nights outside. I love the trips to the Red Barn for ice cream...Ahh I miss summer. We went to Orchard days here in S-quin. Dylan and Sophie went to the children parade. Sophie fell in the first two minutes of the parade on her bike so she was a little sad. Dylan actually won an award for his decorations on his bike. There is a lot of construction going on in town so I thought that it would be funny to decorate his bike with orange cones...Well the Mayor thought it was funny too.


Next..
The kids have wanted to go to Cowabunga Bay for a long time now so I had a coupon, so we went. I have to say not really impressed with it. The kids love it though.


Next...
The sunsets at night have been amazing, the summer night sky, the colors are so pretty.


My Garden and my Scout...
My garden has struggled this year. It might have to do with the freezing cold temps. in June. I thought that it would never grow. My tomatoes did really good this year but my zuchinni, squash, peppers, beans, peas, and hot peppers, never did anything..Sad! But my tomatoes did great this year! Dylan and Sophie were so excited to see the first tomatoes on the plants this year it was fun.



My Dylan is doing so good at scouts. He has received his Wolf already, Jesse is having so much fun helping him earn his badges, and arrows.

More to come....

1 comment:

grannie jaon said...

Love the pictures....love the kids....your a GREAT Mom!!!!! Tomatoes are awesome...........