Sunday, October 23, 2011

Part 2




First day of school! I took about 5 pictures on the first week of school. Sophie is in first grade and it makes me feel sad and old. She loves it she has Mrs. Knotts who is perfect for Sophie, she is soft spoken and is so nice. Dylan has Mrs. Everitt, we are so lucky that we know her so well. We tend her little boy Kelton, so I feel like she really knows Dylan and I like that! I'm sad to have them back in school I like having them around.
Below, Dylan's paper that he brought home from school, I laughed so hard!


Jesse took Dylan on his first, with many more to come, Fathers and Sons outing. They camped out and eat smores. They played Phase 10 in their tent and had a great night. Sophie and I had a girls night out with a trip to Joann's fabric store and then a shake. She was so excited that she got to sleep in my bed. We all had a great weekend.


The Ute game! Jesse's Boss gave him tickets to the Utes first home game. The kids were so excited! Their first Ute game. We had dinner, free parking and the game, it was a great time. However I forgot how we are so careful about what our kids hear and watch and so being around some crazy U fans I had to cover their ears every once in a while!



Random pictures of the one that I love so much!





No comments: