Monday, October 27, 2008
1 more thing~
I am not one to really express my political views (except to my hubby or my dad) but I have been very concerned about McCain's health care plan. I have health insurance needs in a big way. JW's health insurance plan at work is not the greatest, in fact it really stinks, but I am glad that I have it. I would have to pay $265.00 a month for my medications, that's with insurance coverage, (total cost for my meds $1,400.00 a month) but I have qualified with the drug company that makes Enbrel to receive some compensation for the co-pay that I have to pay. To which I might say that I am very grateful. Anyway I ask that you please research each plan on health care for both candidates and please make a wise choice. JW has spoke with his boss (a small business owner) and if he is going to get taxed on health care coverage he will just drop health insurance all together. In this market his company is struggling already and will not pay anymore than he already is. That would be a horrible for our family! I know that both candidates have good points but really when it comes down to it what is really going to effect your family now are things like health insurance, housing market, taxes, and jobs. Please choose wisely. Peace out! Remember VOTE! People have fought hard and died for this right, it is a privilege!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I emailed you McCains web page with how he wants to do health care. I was reading both of there web pages on their issues. I really don't who got the right idea.
LOVE YA and I'm proud of you and Jesse for taking voting serious.
OH!! Have you notice that I spelled my own name wrong??? Assisted living may not be that far off.
I feel the same concerns, it's interesting how passionate people are about this topic. (which they should be) One thing I like about Obama's plan is that he would do away with pre-existing conditions, which I think would help even out the playing field, people would have insurance, so they wouldn't leave others to flip the bill (ideally). I know a lot of people think his plan leans towards socialism, but I think of it as car insurance, everyone is required to have car insurance by law, why shouldn't health care be the same way? Premiums would go down and most people would be able to afford it and those who really can't would have government aid. I agree, regardless of your feelings, it's important just to vote.
Post a Comment