Monday, March 9, 2009

The Question~

Ok,
We have had "the question" come up a couple of times in the past, but we have always gotten out of it.... Dylan asked me how long was it before Grandma in Arizona saw him after he was born, I told him a couple of weeks, then we talked about the rest of the family and how long it was for each of them and so on....and then Sophie says how do the babies get out of your tummy? Dylan chimed in and said you just push them out through your belly. Sophie then says out your belly button? I told her No, and then she said well then where mama????? Um, I am more than willing to go there when the time is right but for now I don't want to go there.....So I said Daddy, do you want to take this one? Or course he refused...So as I was articulating my thoughts on the perfect thing to say without giving too much information, Sophie says I'm done with dinner mama, love you, and got down from her chair and ran off.....yew!!!!! Until next time!!

3 comments:

CoUrT.n.JuS said...

HAHA!! Not looking forward to that question, except I have a scar on my belly, and Conner knew when Coop was born that is how he got out cuz he had to be careful and not jump on me...SO maybe that will work! Until they have kids of there own and Will be Scarred For LIFE when they experience the "Natural way" LOL glad u got out of it this time!:)

grannie jaon said...

That's what you get for having too smart kids. GOod thing you took a minute before you answered or you would of given out too much info>
I never had the question come up. The three oldest never said anything when you where born. But they believed that I was 29 for ever. :)

Gwen said...

Hahaha! You've dodged the bullet for now! :)
Since I had c sections, i have been able to tell the younger ones that the baby comes out of mama's tummy (of course!)
Now, for the older boys... well, that's another story. Just wait-- life gets way more interesting as they get older and start to ask even more questions!