Monday, October 27, 2008

Poof~

Sophie was telling me that she thought there needed
to be a "pretty" jar of "stuff" for Halloween. So of course I thought Princess Potion.
I made pink water jewels with glitter. I put on the tag
"Put a dab behind your ear and a beautiful pink dress will appear!"
Well needless to say she loves it and now we have a "pretty" jar.
She tried it...... and look what happened!
It really works!








3 comments:

wandering nana said...

So cute...... was she surprised by the dress? Hey on the insurance, be sure you don't have a break in coverage as they hit you with pre-existing. You might qualify for disability... you may want to look into that.

grannie jaon said...

This is the third time I've tried to do this message. I had such a good comment on the poliitical part, but what the heck, I just know that I'm not sure if either one of them is going to be good, I feel they both are not honest and I think no one really knows how to fix the mess where in.

But back to the best part Sophie the princess!!!!, she really is a precious princess, love the hat, and bear to finish off the look.( Not because I gave them to her I wouldn't that kind of grannie )

LOVE YA ALL & this blog I just love because I can see what happening with my sweet (& favorite) grandkids and to hear what's on your mind.

Libby said...

So cute, I'll have to do that for next year! Of course I'm sure my boys will stay clear, they probably wouldn't like the pink dress.