Friday, October 31, 2008

Sick on Halloween~

I ask, could there be anything worse?
-no candy.
-no dressing up as a witch. (which was going to be great)
-no taking Sophie to her preschool trunk-or-treat.
-no Halloween parade at Dylan's school.
-no decorating my trunk with dry ice, my jars, and my headless scary man.
-no trunk-or-treating this evening.
-no handing out my special treat bags to my little daycare kids.
-sad, just sad!

Good thing....
Grandma and Grandpa from Arizona coming for a visit at the perfect time!

4 comments:

CoUrT.n.JuS said...

Tiff, that is so sad:(!! And if they are feeling better tomorrow take them then!!! People will still go along with it!!:)

wandering nana said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. I hope you're better. I will be sending something in the mail... it would have been there earlier but my youngest threatened me that if I did not bring her favorite treat to Disneyland that she would never speak to me again.... so I had to take yours to her.. but it worked out since you were sick.

grannie jaon said...

I'm So sorry that nothing worked out for. Let's just hope that good pictures and video were taken. So sory that my baby was sick for Halloween

The kids had fun I'm sure.

LOVE YA

CoUrT.n.JuS said...

oh tiff I thought that the kids were sick? But it was you? I am confused!:)lol