
Who knew these would cost so much,
but would be so fun!We had our landscaping rock delivered today (side note: the wrong rock uh!) and the kids
thought that they where in heaven. They came in the house and they had red dust in every crease and crack on their body.
Good times!
3 comments:
what do you mean the wrong rock???? Are they going to bring the right ones??? OH!! But what two cutie pies on the top!!!!
LOVE YA
Is that your house in the background? Love the picture of the kids.... no cuts climbing?
GJ- Yes they brought the wrong rock. Now they have to come and pick up the other and bring us the new. I just hope we can get it done before it snows again.
WN- Yes that's my house in the background. I was actually waiting for someone to cry, but I think that I said "be careful" enough times that they were.
Post a Comment